3rd Annual Children’s Charity Shoot
Tournament Saturday October 15, 2016
American Shooting Centers
The Houston Scottish Rite Learning Center is pleased to sponsor the 3rd Annual Children’s Charity Shoot on Saturday 2:00 PM, October 15, 2016 benefiting the local area Shrine Hospitals and Houston RiteCare. This event proves to be a very popular event, with great sponsorship opportunities, prizes and networking – both experienced shooters and novices are encouraged to attend. Bring your colleagues and clients and come out to enjoy a great day of shooting.
A great line up of prizes in a wide range of categories will be awarded. Prize categories include:
- Men’s HOA (RAW & MULLIGAN SCORE)
- Women’s HOA (RAW & MULLIGAN SCORE)
- Team (MULLIGAN COUNTED)
DOOR PRIZES, RAFFLES, GAMES & MORE
Door prizes are available to lucky winners of the drawing following completion of the tournament. Purchase squares in the Gun Raffles, and various other sporting items for your chance to win.
FOOD & FUN
Non-Alcoholic beverages and water will be provided throughout the day, with alcoholic beverages available to shooters once they finish shooting for the day.
We need you! Each sponsor will be recognized on our website and at the shoot. Please see the Sponsorship Opportunities list for more detailed information.
Team Entry Fee: $600 per 4-man team
Individual Entry Fee: $150.00 per person
Mulligans (max 3 tickets): $10.00 per ticket
Game Tickets: $10 per shooter
Cart Rental: $65 per cart
Gun Raffle Tickets: $25 (3) or $10 each
For more information, please contact Justin McCaskell: shootmaster (at) childrenscharityshoot (dot) org
We would like to give a special thanks to all of our members and sponsoring companies. All profits from the event will be used to benefit the Houston RiteCare Children.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Flight 1 @ 3:00pm
2:00 PM – Registration
2:45 PM – Safety Briefing
3:00 PM – Shoot Begins
6:00 PM Dinner, Awards & Door Prizes
*must be present to win door prizes
OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT RULES
- HOA-Enhanced Award will include Mulligans
- HOA-Raw Award will not include Mulligans
- Team scores will include Mulligans
- NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED BEFORE OR DURING THE SHOOTING EVENT. NO EXCEPTIONS. Noalcohol will be served to shooters during the tournament. No one is allowed to handle firearms after consuming alcohol.
- Safety glasses and earplugs are required in all shooting areas.
- Ammo is NOT PROVIDED. 3/4″ shells, shot size 1/2, #8, and #9 ONLY. No high-brass or steel. (Rio Brazos sells quality Kemen ammunition for $7.50 per box for 12 ga 1oz targ t loads and 20 ga 7/8 oz target loads. 28 ga is not always available)
- Gun actions MUST be kept open and unloaded except when in the shooting stations.
- You must be present to win the door prizes.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to win any of the firearms. All firearm transfers will be governed by applicable Federal and State laws in effect at the time of the tournament.
- The Houston Scottish Rite Learning Center reserves the right to alter or cancel any part of this program,refuse entry or cause withdrawal of any shooter or team, if conditions warrant.