The Houston Scottish Rite Learning Center, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization. It is operated by an all volunteer Board of Directors. Its programs are designed to help children with speech, language and dyslexia overcome their disabilities and become successful readers. In the past year we have positively impacted the lives of over 100 children in the greater Houston area.
How You Can Help Houston area Children
- PayPal on our website
- Check the Houston Scottish Rite Learning Center box on the Annual dues card.
- Support our Sporting Clay Shoot. We need teams, shooters, sponsors and volunteers
- 1003 Kroger donation letter and 1003 Randalls good neighbor program
Your donations support:
- The Houston Scottish Rite Scholarship Fund at the Robert Strudler Diagnostic and Remediation Center
- The Houston RiteCare Infant Program at the Center for Hearing and Speech
- Our School Programs in Galveston County for Children with Dyslexia